Hit TV show Buffy The Vampire Slayer was known for many things – tackling a variety of big issues many TV shows weren’t embracing at the time, a wickedly witty script, top notch acting, a cast of well-loved characters and, of course, its music (and not just from our all-time favorite musical episode – all together now: “They got… the mustard… ooouuuuttttt!”).
Yes it’s time to boogie on down like you’re hitting up The Bronze with your Scooby Gang with this new playlist to celebrate the Buffster being shown on E4 and All 4.
The playlist includes:
- Nerf Herder – Buffy The Vampire Slayer Theme
- Sprung Monkey – Believe
- Siperfine – Already Met You
- Cibo Matto – Sugar Water
- Melanie Doane – I Can’t Take My Eyes off of You
- Michelle Branch – Goodbye to you
- The Breeders – Little Fury
- Aimee Mann – Pavlov’s Bell
- Blink 182 – All the Small Things
- Nickel – Stupid Thing
- Epperley – Shy
- Fatboy Slim – Praise You
- Lotion – Blind for Now
- Morcheeba – Never an Easy Way
- Naked – Drift Away
- Third Eye Blind – The Background
- Supergrass – G-Song
- Blur – There’s No Other Way
- GusGus – David
- Four Star Mary – Fate
So grab Mr Pointy and join Nerf Herder and the gang with the Spotify playlist right here.